2. LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS. LR grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of LR. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any contents or information; any derivative use of this site or its contents. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of LR. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by LR.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR CONSULTATIONS WITH QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE FAMILIAR WITH YOUR INDIVIDUAL MEDICAL NEEDS.
This site provided by Longview Radiology on an as is and as available basis. Longview Radiology makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, LR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM LR ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
4. APPLICABLE LAW. By visiting LR, you agree that the laws of the state of Washington, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and LR or its affiliates.
5. HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT. You agree that you will hold harmless LR and its partners, shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will LR or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if LR has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. LINKS. LR may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of LR. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing ‘LongviewRadiology.com’ is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by LR of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
9. COPYRIGHT. All content included in this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio chips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of LR or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of LR and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.